Hello Parents and Students,
Happy Mother’s Day to all our amazing moms! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating your mothers. We are still waiting on direction as we move into this school year and what our next steps will be. Our superintendent has shared the key points from the Minister of Education last Friday in a newsletter. You can find this letter here:
A few things to keep in mind:
- We have the codes for the art cards. Your child’s teacher should have emailed these to you. The orders are due on Friday, May 22nd.
- Please continue to encourage your child to complete as many assignments as possible. Your child’s teacher is working hard to provide them with a continuity of learning and appreciate their efforts.
- Please read through the feedback your child’s teacher is providing for their assignments. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you do not understand something.
- One to one help is available. Please reach out if necessary.
- Teachers continue to be available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm each day.
- Please continue to return your library books in the yellow crate at the front doors.
- Mme Sophie continues to do SEL (social and emotional learning) lessons with some students. Reach out if your child would benefit from this at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers will be unavailable Tuesday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am for a staff meeting.
- Some teachers will be sending an interim report this week. Your child will receive one if they did not get one in February.
As always, thank you for your support and your continued patience.