Hello Parents and Students,
Happy Long Weekend! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and spending some time doing something you love. We are still waiting on direction as we move into this school year and what it will look like. We are working together to ensure the return for your child in our school is in accordance with the Ministry of Education, the Provincial Health Officer and Work Safe BC guidelines. I have attached the link to the SD60 website with pertinent information. https://www.prn.bc.ca/
We will be contacting you by the week’s end. Please stay tuned.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please remember that the art card orders are due on Friday, May 22nd.
- Please continue to encourage your child to complete as many assignments as possible. Your child’s teacher is working hard to provide them with a continuity of learning and appreciate their efforts.
- One to one help is available. Please reach out if necessary.
- Teachers continue to be available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm each day.
- Mme Sophie continues to do SEL (social and emotional learning) lessons with some students. Reach out if your child would benefit from this at email@example.com
- NEAT Garden Beds: This year due to COVID 19- the program will not be available. We would like to invite families to use the garden beds. Please let me know if you would like to use one of the beds to plant some vegetables for your family.
Please check back later this week for voluntary return to class information