Hello Parents and Students,
We had a wonderful week! We were so happy to have more students in the building.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Online learning will continue for students that have chosen to stay home. Please contact your child’s teacher if you do not receive anything by or on Monday. Do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
- As per the Health and Safety plan for our school as well as the district, at this time we ask that parents not come into the school. Please call or email if you need to pick up anything or talk to anyone. We will gladly meet you at the main doors.
- DVD- Beauty and the Beast: If you ordered a DVD, they are in. You can send $10 with your child and we will send it home. If your child is not returning to school, please email or call and we will meet you at the main doors to give you a copy. Mrs. Rouble asks that you have the exact change if at all possible.
- Grade 6 Students: Your iPad needs to be returned by June 19th. Ensure that screen lock Passcodes are turned off.
- iPads: If your child has borrowed an iPad from our school to help them with their online learning, we ask that they all be returned by June 22nd. They may be dropped off at the main doors. Please call to let us know when you drop it off so we may collect it right away.
- Report cards will be issued at the end of the month. Please continue to complete the assigned work provided by your teacher.
- Monday- Online learning
- Tuesday and Wednesday- Group 1
- Thursday and Friday- Group 2
As always, thank you for your patience. We look forward to seeing your smiling face next week!